It's official, he is ours! We went to Logan yesterday to pick up Daxton from the hospital. We talked for a while with his amazing birth mom and her family. Then she placed Daxton in my arms and he was ours. We can't say how thankful we are to her for choosing us to be Daxton's parents.
We drove home (he slept all the way, good boy!) and introduced him to his new big sister. She was so excited to finally meet him. She softly touched his head and gave him a little kiss. She couldn't wait to "Hold you" (hold him). She is doing a great job of being a good big sister so far, and has helped us change his diaper and feed him his bottle, too.
Daxton met his new grandparents and his new aunt Val yesterday too. We are looking forward to introducing him to more of his family and friends soon. He is eating well, but is a little jaundiced so we are keeping an eye on that.
We are so glad to have him, but we didn't sleep much last night, so I am off to try and take a nap.
15 comments:
So Cute!!! I can't wait to see him. Thanks for putting the pictures up. Arden looks like a great big sister in that picture. I like the bear too. Is it his bunny? I love that idea.
He was a good little mellow fellow for the grandparents. Hope he was mellow more or less during the night, too. Catch a nap whenever you can! Love ya! Mom
Great pictures! Thanks for the update, I've been thinking about you guys all week. Get some rest!
what a cute family! I am so happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet the little man!
He is darling! Arden will be great with him - I'm sure. Have fun and enjoy having a newborn.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I thought for sure Jayme would beat you to the baby punch... But she is still holding out I will post pictures of Ryker as soon as he comes... I am sure excited to see your new addition!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Way cute! Arden looks like a natural, she'll be a great big sister. We're so glad that everything went well and we can't wait to meet Daxton!
ADORABLE!!!! I just want to pick him up! It looks like he is a blondie too!. He has such a perfect head! We are thrilled for you and your family! Let us know if you need anything. Even Domino's on a late night!
Great Pictures! I love the new baby sweet, peaceful, and quiet. You have a cute family. Congrats!
Fantastic.
I'm glad things went relatively smoothly.
Now the sleep deprived decision making challenge begins!
How cute is that. Hope your getting some sleep these days. Keep posting the pictures, we love to see little Dax.
I LOVE your 1st family picture with the new little guy -- SO PRECIOUS!!! You guys are all so adorable -- I got goosebumps. :) Congratulations, we're all excited for you.
Okay, seriously the adorable new family picture brought tears to my eyes!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! Please let Adren come over to play! Call if you need anything! Please!!!
Look at that cute little family! Now go take a nap!
OOOOOOOh he is so cute and you make a wonderful family. I love you so much, mom z
Post a Comment