OUR BABY HAS BEEN BORN!
Daxton Joshua Zaugg was born late last night at around 11:00 p.m. His birthmom was having some high blood pressure issues, so they kind of rushed her in and decided to take him early, it was very sudden! He had some trouble breathing at first but he is doing fine in that department now. He weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces. He is still not eating very well and is having a little trouble digesting, but he sure is beautiful:
According to our case worker, Katy, our birth mom is going to sign her paperwork on Tuesday, and then they are scheduled to be released from the hospital on Wednesday morning. We are supposed to meet them at the hospital on Wednesday and and that is when we are supposed to meet him and pick him up to bring him home. Needless to say, we are very excited but also really stressed out! We hope everything goes ok, and we will keep you updated!!!
18 comments:
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. Daxton is such a cute name, good choice! We'd be happy to help with anything so let us know.
YEA!!!! I am so excited for you and your growing family! What a fun time. Who would'a thought you would be having a baby before me? (I still have 25 LONG days to go!! But who's counting, right?) Congrats and best of wishes for smooth sailing days and nights. Ü
~The Watts Family
Congratulations! We are very happy for you. Hopefully we can meet him soon.
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet the little man. Enjoy your last few night of sleep for a while (yeah, like you are sleeping now :-)
Congrats Zaugg family! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.
We are very excited for you! I had an odd feeling he was going to be born yesterday...maybe it is a pregnant woman's intuition?
Can't wait to see him.
Just saw the pictures. Such a little thing! I can't wait to meet him. He is so cute, I am so excited for you.
Congrats, I can't wait to see him!!!
He is soo cute! Congrats you guys. Arden will absolutely love beeing a big sis. I wish I could hold him and see you all with him, but I will have to wait a while. Dawnell
We are so excited for you! He is so cute! I'm sure Arden will love being a big sister. Having two is so fun!!!!
that is sooo great. He is so little and cute. Arden will love holding him. I hope and pray all goes well.....let us know if you need anything and when we can visit and bring the little guy a welcome home gift. We love you guys congrats.
He is so handsome! Congrats!! Like everyone else, let us know if we can do anything for you! I am so excited for you guys to get him home!
Congrats, congrats! I hope all goes well and you are home enjoying little Daxton by Wed. evening! Remember Arden needs to come and play!
YAY -- How exciting! Congratulations a million times! I hope you were able to get everything done before his surprise arrival. :) I hope Preston isn't going out of town with the rest of the guys on Friday -- how stressful for you! Good luck!
He is adorable! Take in every little moment! They grow so fast! Dallin is four months old now and I miss that little tiny newborn!! I'm so excited for your family!! Daxton is such a great name! I knew a Dax in High School and he was a very cool kid!
Yay! We can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! Enjoy the late-night parenting!
Wow, I just thought I'd check your blog today and suddenly you have another baby! He is beautiful and I'm so excited for you! I hope everything keeps going great!
Post a Comment