Preston got back on Friday night, so on Saturday we decided to do something fun! It was a beee-yoooutiful day, so we decided to play outside. We went up to Cornbellies at Thanksgiving Point. Arden had a blast and ran us all ragged. There were toys to bounce on, things to climb, a huge haystack pile with slippery slides, some corn mazes, a little haunted house, a cow train, and all sorts of fun things for little kids to do. Here are some pictures of our adventure:
Here is Preston pulling the kids through the maze in a wagon. We just went through the kiddie maze, which took us a good 20 minutes because we let Arden choose which way we went (well, until we got tired of going in circles).
Here is me and Arden going down the slide! She wanted me to come with her the first time or two, but after that she was fine by herself.
Here is Daxton just hangin' in his car seat. He was a good sport most of the day, and enjoyed being outside.
Here is Arden and Preston in the cow train! It was fun watching Preston try to get into and out of the train...sorry I have no video :)
It was a fun day. Preston has to go out of town again this week, so that is a bummer for me, but hopefully his travelling will slow down soon! We miss him when he is gone!!!
My sister Amanda tagged me a while ago, and I am supposed to post 6 quirks about myself. So, here goes:
1. I change the radio stations in the car constantly. I pretty much drive with one hand on the wheel and the other on the radio buttons. It drives me crazy to listen to talking or commercials in the car, and I am always convinced there is a better song on a different station.
2. I go through sunglasses like crazy. I leave them EVERYWHERE. I usually have to buy two pairs at a time. Over the summer my sister-in-law gave me back three pairs I had left at her house, and I was so happy because I was just about ready to go buy more....but now I only have one pair left again.
3. I am afraid of dolls. Not stuffed animals, just dolls that are supposed to look like humans. Especially if they talk or move. Puppets too. I am worried they will start talking to me in the middle of the night.
4. I check my blog at least once a day to see if anyone has left me any comments. So, if you are one of those people who read my blog and never leave me a comment (you know who you are), be a pal and leave one. It makes my day.
5. I have a very sensitive gag reflex. I can't get x-rays at the dentist without gagging. I can't watch any shows where people are eating gross stuff because that makes me gag too.
6. I can't eat meat in the morning. No bacon, no sausage, definitely no steak & eggs. Even the smell of it in the morning grosses me out. I have lots of other meat quirks too (I can't eat meat off of a bone...I love to eat fish, but can't eat tuna...I can only eat a hot dog if I am actually at a baseball game, etc.).
Okay, now I tag Jayme, Shelly and Shauna (anyone else who feels quirky can play too.)
10 comments:
That looks like tons of fun!!! I am definetely taking the boys there this weekend.
Cornbellies looks like fun! Maybe I'll have to get my kids down there before Halloween.
Sorry Preston is gone so much, Dan would really hate Preston's job. It looks like fun at Thanksgiving Point. Hang in there this week.
we went to cornbellies on friday. Its a fun place we found last year after checking out the witches at gardner village.
I check my blog for comments all the time too, sorry I have been reading lately but not commenting!!
Looks like you guys have been able to do some fun fall-festive things lately.
It was fun to read about your quirks. I learned a few things.
I should take my kids to Cornbellies. I like your quirks I have some of the same. I also check my blog and change the station all the time.
That looked so fun! I love the tower of pumpkins! As for quirks, don't all have them. I also check my blog several times a day!
Oh how fun...I love the pictures...way cute!
We love you, sweetie, quirks and all! It makes Frighmares that much more fun!
Looks like a fun day! I hate it when Troy goes out of town...well, I do get more sleep. We like to stay up and watch shows after the kids are sleeping. Anyway, keep posting the pictures. We love keeping up to date.
Post a Comment