This is what I want to be doing:

Since this blog is the closest thing I have to a journal, I have been trying to do a post at least once a week, but I guess I didn't quite make it this time. I always seem to be running around like crazy, but at the end of the day it doesn't seem like I actually got much of anything done. And, I can't seem to think of anything interesting to write about, so this is going to be short and sweet so I can go to bed!
I did manage to take a few pictures of Cora a few days ago, but she wouldn't open her eyes. She is pretty cute asleep, so I didn't mind too much.

Yesterday was her one-month old birthday already, so we took some more pictures with her lamb...she is already getting bigger!


Those seem to be the only pictures I have taken...I was trying to get one of
Dax today. He is
thisclose to walking, but hasn't quite done it. He can stand up by himself for as long as he wants, but whenever we try to get him to take that first step, he just gets down and crawls to wherever he wants to go and then stands back up. Sometimes if he wants to carry something when he crawls he puts it in his mouth like a puppy dog...adorable! Unfortunately I never seem to have the camera around when he does it and I couldn't get him to do it for me today when I was thinking about it...oh well.
.
We are just plugging along day by day...I am hanging in there. Things at work have slowed down a little now that we filed our quarterly report, and little by little Corbie is sleeping a bit longer at night (sometimes she goes three and a HALF hours between feedings now!). Hopefully the worst of the sleep deprivation is over and I will be able to think of something more interesting to blog about next week.
.
But don't hold your breath. :)
6 comments:
I need to see her! Do you still want pics done? Let me know and we can arange a time to TRY and meet up. She is soooooooo beautiful.
Glad to hear you're still plugging along - thanks for the update. Cute pictures!
That's great that she sleeping longer...yipee! Such cute pictures and I can't believe, she's a month old already!
She is so cute Chrystie! Im glad inch by inch she is sleeping longer.
I love to hear about your family and see pictures...even if you are tired, so thanks!!
Once again she is beautiful. If you don't get pictures it's o.k. you story telling will suffice. We can all picture it in our minds. Keep on trekkin' you looked great on Sunday!
I seriously don't know if they come any cuter than that!! LOVE her little sleeping pictures - you did good work, sister!
Post a Comment