Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I never said she was good at everything

Arden is a very talented girl. She is really good at lots of things...drawing, gymnastics, talking, being a good big sister, etc. etc. One area that she is not naturally gifted in is photography. She is forever wanting to take pictures, but doesn't ever seem to get pictures of much of anything except her fingers. Here are some of her most recent masterpieces:
This one is me on my birthday..or my neck anyway.


I gotta admit that only the finger is her fault in this one. It is getting nearly impossible to take a non-blurry picture of Daxton because he is always on the move.

If you look close at this one you can see a couple of bruises on Daxton's face. Luckily her finger is only blocking me, and she almost got all of Preston in the shot. Dax is a good walker, but doesn't always pay attention to where he is going. Also, the tireder (is that a word?) he is, the clumsier he gets, so he always has a mark on two on his cute little noggin. I am always worried some stranger will think that we beat him and call the cops.

And here is the artiste herself. We went shopping tonight at Target for some quick essentials like bread and milk and somehow came home with these boots. It is a little early for boots, but she talked me into it. She laid a bunch of "Pwetty pwetty pwease?"s on me and the boots were so cute I couldn't resist. I hope they still fit by the time it is actually cold outside. Until then, I guess she can wear them with her shorts :)

2 comments:

Brandice said...

All Arden needs is a little practice. She's already got the eye for it! Cute boots too! I fell for the same thing today with Justine. Luckily she's not growing anymore, though her trends change about as fast!

Ryan and Amber said...

Don't you know that boots with shorts and skirts are all the rage now in Hollywood? Arden is right up there with Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale - SOOO cool! :)