Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update to previous post

Here is what Arden decided to wear to nap yesterday....I think the make-up IS a little too much for daytime, don't you? (not to mention the winter penguin pajamas).
I took a picture of her while she was doing her time-out. I guess I need to put a bell on her door or something! She is so quiet and sneaky!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

She's a sneaker, but a cute little sneaker.

Megan said...

I think that it's awesome. When she's a teenager, her clothes changing, make-up wearing days are going to make the best stories. It's so great you took a picture!

Cheri said...

Love the picture! she is so cute.

Jessica O. said...

Funny! I have boys they don't do that! I remember dressing up as a little girl. That is when my love of clothes began. You could be in trouble but I say embrace it. It is super cute!

Diane said...

And when she grows up, she won't even remember this new ritual, and everything she put you through. She'll just have to take your word for it, and look at the pictures as evidence.

Leslie said...

LOVE IT...it so cute and funny!