It was pretty foggy at our house for a couple of days earlier this week. I have a hard time with the fog. I don't mind a little bit of fog, and it can even be kind of fun to be inside of a good think, silent fog. Kind of cozy. But for me, it starts to get old pretty quickly, and if it lasts for longer than a day or so and blocks out the sun, it really can get me down. And Christmastime is supposed to be WHITE, not fuzzy gray!!! But fog or no fog, I have a couple of VERY active kids and they want to play outside no matter what the weather. So on Monday we headed outside into the smoggy fog to play.
Once we got outside I noticed how the ice crystals from the fog had started to stick to and cover everything. It actually looked really pretty. So I ran inside and grabbed my camera and took a couple of pictures in our yard:
I guess fog can be kind of Christmas-y after all. Merry Christmas everyone!!! Have a wonderful holiday!
2 comments:
Wow!!!!!Breathtaking!!!!!
I was noticing the "frosting" on the trees in my yard the other day. It really is beautiful. But I didn't venture out with a camera like you did. Thanks for doing it for me!
Post a Comment