Aren't my cupcake holders cute? These are the ONLY spiders I am happy to see. Though they don't look very happy to see ME, do they? It is probably because they all just witnessed what I did to one of their friends. And they are wondering which one of them is next...
Mmmmm, sugar cookies! The kids had fun helping with these, though more frosting and chocolate chips were eaten than made it onto the cookies.
However, I gotta admit that my tummy isn't feeling the greatest after this latest weekend of gluttony. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten those last three cookies after dinner.
I guess this is the part of the day when I stop blogging and hit the treadmill. :-)
8 comments:
so yummy and I LOVE the Spider cupcake holder, super cute!!!
You know how to do Halloween right! Now you gotta tell me where you got those fun cupcake holders - I want some
they all look yummy!! i love those spider cupcake holders. were did you get those?
Kudos to my talented daughter! Did your Zaugg party guests inspire you?
Ummm Martha? HELLO those are adorable and delish. I have yet to make a Halloween treat for this little household. Perhaps you've inspired me.... or perhaps I need to hit Kneaders this evening! :)
Those carmel (caramel?) apples were fabulous! Preston gave me one to take home Tuesday. Delicious!
I'm serious... where'd you get the cupcake holders - nows the time to get them for next year :)
Okay! I got the spider cupcake holders at Crate and Barrell. They were already on Clearance three weeks ago, so good luck finding some!
Post a Comment