Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bigfoot

Daxton's feet are large. Okay, his whole body is big for his age, but his feet are pretty huge. And wide. His feet are fatter than Arden's, and they can wear the same shoe size.

This causes problems with footsie-pajamas. He grows out of them fast, but the first thing that won't fit are his feet.

I have probably mentioned a few times that Dax kind of likes Dinosaurs. Just a little. He has some dinosaur jammies that he loves to wear, but a couple of weeks ago I just couldn't cram his feet into them anymore (they are 3T for goodness' sake, and the kid is still two until the end of May!). He was heartbroken at the thought of losing his dinosaur pj's, so Preston came up with a solution:

Peep-toe pajamas. They will be all the rage. Hopefully this way these pjs can last a few more weeks until winter is over (is it over yet? I am ready.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Amber said...

We can SO relate to the fat and bulbous foot problem here. Kael's feet are gigantic fat little bricks of love. feet Peeps - good idea....

Chris W. said...

So funny! Zane was wearing peep to socks today but not because his feet wouldn't fit, it was just because he wears his socks out so fast and then thinks that they are still okay to use. =)

Tiffany said...

My boys have huge feet too, I completely understand! It's almost spring, he doesn't really need footies, right? :) I'm also a big fan of extending the life of favorite clothes by revamping the things they grow out of or wear out.

(My word verification is cramm, hehehe!)

Val said...

He is growing so fast! That picture of him is totally cute.

Diane said...

Don't tell anybody, but that solution worked during the late 70's and early 80's for certain children that I know.