As you know, I am ever-so-slowly redecorating my house, one room at a time. My latest project has been the kids' bathroom. It has been fun to do, though it took longer than I thought it would for such a small room. My kids spend most of their lives (at least for now) at home, so I want that place to be fun. Here are some befores and afters:
Before #1:
After #1:

Before #2:
After #2:

Before #3:
After #3:

And here are just a couple more shots of the pretty-much finished product:

I am thinking that the front room is next....
5 comments:
I LOVE it! Your bathroom has an awesome view!
Way cute!!! You are so talented.
agree with Holly...you're so TALENTED....Super Cute!!!
Wow, Chrystie - you are so good with color! I love the fish rug and the octopus decal(?). They'll be loving it so much you may never get your kids out of the tub!
Chrystie, you're amazing! If you run out of rooms in your house to re-do you are welcome to do mine
Post a Comment