When the kids are not around, I take a lot more pictures that don't have people in them! I always wanted to take a photography class in college but never got around to it. I like to take photos though, even though I only have a little crappy point-and-shoot camera and not a fancy one like my sister has. Maybe someday I will get a decent camera and maybe take a class but until then this will have to do.
A corner in the main terminal of Grand Central Station:
The doorway of the Chrysler Building (by far my favorite building in NYC and probably the whole wide world) with some taxis reflected in the glass. Even the doorway of this building is cool. You should see the elevator doors! Too bad the security guys don't let you get close enough to take a decent picture of them.
The Atlas statue across from St. Patrick's cathedral, with Rockefeller Center in the background:
Times Square in all its craziness:
Subway sign with some cool designs and clocks behind it:
The Brooklyn Bridge on a cloudy day:
More Brooklyn Bridge with the city behind the cables:
The Empire State building from the Top of the Rock.
Downtown with 1 WTC rising (cloudy again, dangit):
The Chrysler Building again. Lurve it. Thank you, sunshine for shining for this picture.
One of the many subway trains we rode on:The Statue on another cloudy day:
The Rock:
More NYC to come...






2 comments:
I like the picture of the empire state building. Very nice.
Also-if you want to buy our camera we are looking to upgrade :-)
We are laughing at the strange similarity we share with the Zauggies.... we have been striving for a ten year anniversary trip since Kaelster came. It might be a while.... :) Ah well - makes it sweeter when it finally arrives?
Post a Comment