Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Photo Wishes

Happy Christmas Eve!  I am way behind on my blogging, but here is a short one full of pictures for you.  I will catch up after Christmas, but right now I am in a wrapping frenzy with less than one day to go!

Short background:  the kids love to do crafts.  I bought a Christmas craft book on a whim last time we went up to the cabin.  My awesome sister in law Alison came with us that time and saw that one of the crafts was some silly Christmas photo props.  There was a Santa, a Rudolph the reindeer and some funny glasses.  She thought it would be fun to set up a picture area at the Zaugg family party last weekend, and I was in charge of the props.  I had to add a couple more, but it was fun to see how the pictures turned out.  Here are some of our little family:

I love this one of Arden the red nosed reindeer and Cora-Claus:

Dax (Buddy the Elf) and Cora (Frosty the Snowman):

 Me (Rudolph) and Santa Arden with Cora elf:

The whole weird bunch of us:
 Grandma Zaugg and Aunt Colette (I had to put those one in because Grandma NAILED IT):
 Cora and Preston...Cora's face is too small and she can barely see past most of the props:
 See what I mean?  Rudolph's nose takes up her whole face!
Santa made another appearance too:

Giggly girls on Santa's lap:
With that, my break time is over and I have a zillion things to do before Christmas morning!  Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: