Sunday, May 4, 2014

Star Wars Day?

Did you guys know today is Star Wars Day?  I did not know there was such a thing until this year.  Because my boy Dax lives with one foot on Earth and one foot in a galaxy far, far away, I am becoming an expert in all things Star Wars.  I learned last week that every 4th of May is "Star Wars Day."  Why the 4th of May?  I had the same question.  It is because you can say, "May the Fourth Be With You."  Bwahaahaa!  (If you have known this for 10 years already, sorry.)

We celebrated by watching a new Lego Star Wars series that just started.  It is called "The Yoda Chronicles," and I get the feeling that I am going to be becoming very familiar with this show whether I like it or not.

While the kids watched, I worked on the Yoda picture I am drawing for Dax that I mentioned in my last post:

Almost done, am I!

Happy Star Wars Day!

3 comments:

Elona R said...

Wow! You have some mad drawing skills girl!

Wendy said...

Totally STELLAR! Love it!!

Ryan and Amber said...

You are NOT drawing Yoda for your son. Hello Super Mom - I mean, Princess Leah - I mean, fine, you caught me, I do not speak Star Wars nor did I know there was a day. But seriously??? Impressive.