Monday, July 6, 2015

The End of Kindergarten

Holy cow, it is July already?  I guess I really have to get going, or I am never going to catch up!

Next up, the END OF KINDERGARTEN!  I have no more kindergartners left now.  But a few weeks ago I still had one, and this is how it all ended.

Cora and her kindergarten class finally got to go on their long-awaited ZOO FIELD TRIP the week before school ended.  She knew that I went with Arden and Dax on their kinder zoo trips, so I was pretty much obligated to accompany her to the zoo as well.  Of course!  I wouldn't miss it!  Here we go:

The dinosaurs are back at the zoo!  Look at these cute faces:
 A trip to the zoo is not complete without a trip to the germiest, er...funnest drinking fountain EVER!!
 Little eagle babies:
 The polar bear was awake!
 So was the T-Rex!
The zoo was really fun, and I didn't lose anyone!  Mission accomplished! I will admit it is easier being in charge of 4 little girls than 4 little boys, much more hand holding and much less running in 4 different directions.  It was so fun hanging with these little cuties all over the zoo.  (I will not lie though, I am usually pretty ready to get off the bus after the 30-minute ride back to school with 50 hyped up kindergartners.)

The next week, it was kindergarten graduation!  Adorable!!  Cora is on the front row, 4th from the left.  She had such a fun class, I am gonna miss these cute kids:
 Here is Cora and her fun teacher, Miss McGary.  Cora adored her teacher, and she learned so much!
 Here is Cora and one of her bestest friends enjoying their favorite part of the graduation ceremony...the cookies:
Congratulations, my kindergarten graduate!  On to first grade! (**sniff**  **sniff**)

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

It's OK, Mama... they're off to great places! :) OK, But seriously, remind me I said this when it's my turn.
Corbie Cakes is a doll face!