January and February 2021 was a long time ago now, and from my pictures, there either wasn't a lot going on, or I just didn't take pictures of stuff? I apparently went on a few hikes, which were cold but pretty. These are just from the old trusty Wild Rose Trail in our neighborhood, which is blissfully non-crowded in the wintertime:
This one was from a weekend in Bear Lake. As the kids got older they got less enthused about going to the cabin for a weekend, but at this stage I could still drag them up there. I love going up Fish Haven Canyon in the winter...there are still some snowmobiles, but too many.
By the end of February, the snow was melting and one morning I took Olive over to the little trail around the corner from our house and there were some leaves that had been un-snowed, and still had colors, but had frost all over them:It was my Grandma's birthday! Unfortunately, her center was still locked down for Covid, so we weren't allowed to go and visit her, but my mom sent me this picture of her on her special #96 birthday, isn't she adorable?
Cora continued her love of theater! She was Sara in "Thoroughly Modern Millie." (Sara is one of the girls that lived in the hotel will Millie and Miss Dorothy):
It was really cute, but it was kind of funny watching those little kids do Thoroughly Modern Millie things.
She had cute outfits and looked so grown up!
Then, for Valentines Day, we continued our super-fancy traditional dinner...of Papa Murphy's Heart Shaped Pizza!
I am not sure exactly what this picture is, but I found it on the camera roll, and I just wanted to remember these faces! Sophie, Allie, Arden, Emily and Hannah:
The end!





No comments:
Post a Comment