First, here is Arden trying to get away from Santa at the Haun family party:
Next, here is Arden opening some presents with Grandma's and B.J.'s help on Christmas morning!
Here is Arden helping me open one of my presents. She was much more into opening presents this year compared to last year. She was getting pretty good at it by the end of the morning and wanted to help everyone open their presents.
Finally, here is Arden with her Grandma Zaugg! We are so happy to have Preston's parents finally home from their mission. Arden is still trying to figure out that she has two Grandmas and two Grandpa's but I am sure she will catch on soon!
Hope you all had wonderful Christmases, and we wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We are finally back in town, so we should get together soon! Happy New Year! --Char
Love your blog! Arden looks like she is having so much fun! When I get my blog up I'll send you the link!
Post a Comment