Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Elbow Update

Arden and I made the trip to the pediatric orthopedic specialist today. He took some more x-rays of her arm, and (thank goodness) he said it is a very minor break with no bone displacement at all. So, he just put a more permanent cast on Arden (still pink, yay!) and she should only have to wear it for 3 weeks! Phew! Only 20 more days and we can forget this ever happened (oh, except for all of this photographic evidence:)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Tell Arden sorry for the frightening phone. I am glad to see that she looked happy in the pictures. Such a cute kid!

Our3Boys said...

Glad she is doing well!! she is soo darling!

Tiffany said...

Ben says that is a lot of days to wear a cast but it's ok if it makes Arden's arm better. She's too cute in those pictures

JYL & DALLAS said...

I am glad to hear it is not worse... Pink is definately her color! Good luck with the next 20 days... that should be the fun part!

Shauna Hardy said...

Glad to see Arden is feeling better! I just tagged you if you are interested visit my blog!

Brindy said...

Oh NO!!! Don't beat yourself up over it, we all have those moments. :) I love the Pink cast though. Hopefully she hasn't learned to use it as a weapon. I hope everything heals well.