
This picture was taken in July 2006...so Arden was 5 months old. Isn't she the cutest thing? We took her "swimming" at the pool at my sister's apartment, and she HATED it. She didn't mind her feet in the water, but anything more than that and she would SCREAM. I had forgotten that Arden's legs were once chubby too! And I am glad that only part of me in my swimsuit is showing.
My poor baby girl has been sick these past couple of days. She pretty much spent all day yesterday flat on her back either in her bed or on the couch...which hasn't happened since she learned how to roll over (so right around the time of this picture!) But, she was a little better today and hopefully she will be back to her usual busy self by tomorrow.
This was kind of a fun tag, so anyone who needs something to blog about, please play along!
4 comments:
I love those chubby legs! I have enjoy this tag, it has been so fun looking back.
I hope she get over her cold soon!
Are those legs not to die for!!! I just want to squish them. I do my fair share daily! Poor babies, I bet they are so tired of all the squishing and hugging and kissing on them all day long. Hope Arden perks up for you soon. There is nothing like sick kids!
Cute picture! She is so cute and I love the swimsuit.
I am glad I was the one taking that picture and that I am not in it! But fun. I had trouble trying to decide how to count my fourth folder, but I finally made a decision and posted one. Lucky it is not of me either!
Hope you are all feeling better.
Post a Comment