Friday, January 23, 2009

My new wall (door) mural, courtesy of Arden


I found this on my door earlier in the week. I saw it and said "AAAAAHHHHHHHey, that is pretty good!" Arden has been trying to draw people lately, and this is one of her better ones. She was already in bed so I couldn't confront her about it just then, so I took a picture (my flash did something weird on the door, sorry). Thank goodness for magic erasers, they really are magic!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That is a pretty good person. I am impressed with her artistic skills.

Leslie said...

Yike but cute! I agree thank goodness for the magic eraser!

Ryan and Amber said...

Let's que the "Hallelujah" chorus for Magic Erasers. Seriously I don't even have a little artist but I LOVE those things!

Shauna Hardy said...

Pretty good drawing. Is it just girls that want to write on anything but paper?

The Taylor Family said...

Wow she is good!!!!! Brynn has no skills like that!!!

Jessica O. said...

Magic eraser is magic. It is a pretty good drawing. Funny!

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Glad it wasn't Permanent Marker, At least you know you are doing something right!! That's when Becca found out he knew how to write his M's. Now you have discovered that Arden is an artist!!