Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My baby is in preschool!

Today was Arden's first day of preschool! She has been talking about it for months, and today was finally the day. Here are some pictures I took of her right before we left (notice the anxiety and apprehension in her eyes....oh wait, there isn't any).


She is still all about the boots.

Showing off the pink backpack:Okay, she is dang cute if I do say so myself.

Here is a picture of me making my sad face and wondering where my little baby went and who this great big preschooler girl is who barely fits in my arms (I don't know what Arden is doing with her face):

I am so proud of Arden! She wasn't afraid at all when I dropped her off. She just gave me a quick hug and ran off to play with her friend Brynn.


Arden had a great day at preschool. She told me her favorite part was the snacks! She is already excited to go back.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What a big girl! She looks totally cute for her first day of preschool.

Tiffany said...

What a cutie! I love the boots. Grace starts preschool next week and she can't wait.

Jess said...

Too cute! It is always nice when they LIKE school. Tell her to have fun and make lots of friends! Oh and I LOVE the boots Arden....you work it!
*your pics are ready anytime you are. Just call first cuz I can't promise where I will be...but prob NOT home.

Holly said...

She does look adorable! Congrats to Arden!

Cheri said...

So fun!! She looks so cute and she looks like she's ready for the big day.. fun fun fun...

Jessica O. said...

She looked super cute. I hope they love it everyday. They just get big too fast.

Diane said...

Arden is such a cutie, and you have given her self-confidence. Whooda thot there would be another Brynn in her life? My favorite part of school (now work) is always the snacks. Hang in there, Mom.