It has been a Halloween Frenzy these past few days. On Thursday we had Arden's preschool Halloween parade, and that night we had the annual Zaugg Family Halloween party at our house. Each year we have a Halloween pinata. This year we made it ourselves:

Then on Friday, we spent a good part of the day carving pumpkins. Carving pumpkins has always been a big part of Halloween for me. Even though it is messy, Halloween just wouldn't be Halloween if we didn't have a few jack 0'lanterns on the porch:

Then on Friday night we had the neighborhood trunk-or-treat. It was great fun, and it is nice to be able to see everyone's costumes since we don't get many trick or treaters. Then today was the actual Halloween Day!!!!
This year, Arden was Tinkerbell. Her wings even had lights in them!

Daxton was a lion. RAWR!

And Corbie was a dalmatian puppy. She was NOT in a very photogenic mood today. Oh well.

I decided to join in the fun again and this year I was Cruella DeVille since Corbie was a puppy.
Preston took the kids trick-or-treating tonight, and they had a great time. Dax was pretty ornery and worn out by the time they got home, but there is enough candy around here to last us for a loooong time (or at least a week). Happy Halloween everyone!!
8 comments:
I love your Jack'o lanterns!! Your Halloween looks like it was so much fun!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. The kids look great and it looks like you had fun to. :)
I was so caught up in your kids costumes that I didn't even notice that you were dressed up.. Cute costume!
Your Jack'O Lanterns were great. I have no patience for making them look good. All carving is turned over to Wade. I loved your Creulla costume!
That's so great!!! The costumes are great and so are you! Love the Jack-o-lanterns!
I love your jack o laterns. That's one of my favorite parts of Halloween!
Love your costume! So clever you are, Cruella!
Love checking out your blog! Love ya.
Post a Comment