Friday, December 4, 2009

Sleep in Heavenly Peace...(please?)

It has been a long week! Daxton and Corbie both came down with colds and fevers on Monday night. (I shouldn't have been suprised since I caught Daxton eating potato chip crumbs off the floor of Kangaroo Zoo last Friday. Yummmm) Since Preston left Tuesday on a business trip, there were some sick and grouchy babies around here who both wanted mom all day (and alllll night). Then last night Arden got hit with it too. But Dax was doing better today and hopefully Corbie will soon follow (we have discussed how much she loves the nose sucker thing, right?). I am soooo glad Preston is back home now! We all missed him. Every time Daxton saw a picture of Preston around the house he would say "Daddy? Daddy?"

I could really use some sleep tonight, so I am hoping that we can all stay like aaaalllll night:



Wish me luck in my hope for a Silent Night!

4 comments:

Megan said...

When my kids were really little and I wasn't sleeping at all, people would often tell me that I should enjoy this time, because it only gets harder as they get older. My kids aren't teenagers yet, but I'm still thinking people are wrong. Sleep deprivation is hard.
Good luck on your silent night!

Leslie said...

I agree with Megan and hope you get a full night sleep!

Jessica O. said...

I hope you get more sleep this week I hope I do too:) Some weeks are rougher than others. Good Luck!

Ryan and Amber said...

I am so sorry! I believe this is why Ryan is so fearful of mini-van driving mamas.... walking zombis is what we are all on occasion, no?! Rest well Sleeping Beauty!