Christmas is coming! Can you feel it? We are only FIVE weeks away, people! Every year I promise myself that I will get my Christmas Cards done and mailed out early, but have I started? Ummmm....no.....
But for those of you who are slackers like me I have some advice. For the past four years we have ordered our cards through Shutterfly.com. They have TONS of cute designs to choose from, from traditional to contemporary and all different sizes and styles. I could spend (and usually do) hours and hours looking through them. They always turn out just how they look on the website. Here is the one we sent out in 2008:
We have used shutterfly.com to create invitations and announcements too. They also have really cute photo gifts that we have given to grandparents in the past. Here are some links to my favorites:
- Photo Christmas Cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
- Photo Gifts: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts (check out the CenterStage books...Arden has one of the Sesame Street ones and it is so fun!)
- Baby Announcements: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/baby-cards-stationery
And the bestest part is that BLOGGERS GET 50 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS from Shutterfly!! Go to http://bit.ly/sfly2010 YAY!
Now go have fun and make sure you send a card to me!
2 comments:
cool!!!thanks for sharing!!!
So that's how you get your cute cards! Your beans are spilled - the secret is out - I lOVE it!
Post a Comment