.
The other day I was trying to get everyone's socks, shoes and coat on and get them out the door to go somewhere. I got Cora's shoes and coat on first and started chasing after the other two. After I got them ready, I noticed Cora was missing. Uh-oh. I found her upstairs in my room. She had opened the "child-proof" (whatever!) cabinet and was applying mascara all of the surfaces of her face and clothing OTHER than her eyelashes.
So pretty! Too bad I didn't get a picture of her "lip gloss fiasco" too.
Good thing she is so dang cute! She really is very sweet and helpful 95% of the time...but in the other 5%....well.....
4 comments:
OUCH!!! So sorry Chrystie!!!! What a pain to remove but she's definitely a CUTIE!
Thank goodness you write these things down cause you have quite the collection. She is cute though.
There is something about the make-up bag that draws in the lil' chilluns, eh?! I can't explain it but I can breath a sigh of relief that my boys are not quite to Cora's dexterity level and cannot thus far open the mascara tube. Whew! :) IS it gonna make you mad if I say she looks adorable?
Every mom has a mascara picture or two. Luke has destroyed his fair share of my make-up. I just caught up on all of your blogs. I also love looking out my window and seeing the beautiful sunsets. Keep up the blogging!
Post a Comment