Well, I'll tell you:
The sun.
We headed up Parley's canyon and it wasn't long before I got my first glimpse. There he was! Squeeeee!!! And he looked so GORGEOUS!!
We drove around a little just soaking up some rays and looking at those pretty blue skies. We drove up to Main Street thinking of grabbing some lunch there, but it was really really crowded and there were sure to be waits to get a table. So we lowered our sights a little headed back out of town a little. But before we knew it, Preston was partying like a movie star.
He was hanging out in Park City during Sundance. (okay, it was Kimball Junction, but close enough) He sauntered out of his car, followed by his entourage. (us, and he may have had to carry at least one member of his entourage). As he entered the restaurant (and I use the term loosely...it was an Arby's) everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look. (it might have been the noise) He had a beautiful blond on each arm. (Arden and Cora were sitting next to him in the booth) They couldn't keep their hands off him! (They were both climbing all over him trying to get his curly fries) His group was very loud and exciting! (or at least loud) The drinks were flowing freely! (we spilled some water). Everyone was staring! (did I mention we were loud?) He and his peeps completely trashed the place! (aforementioned curly fries were everywhere.)
The paparazzi were unfortunately unable to capture any of this on film (because I forgot my camera).
6 comments:
LOVE it!!
Sounds like good times :-)
So funny! And I admire your bravery going to Park City during Sundance!
Ah-h-h-h. Eating out with kids, a rare treat! And in the sunshine, too. Maaavelous!
You are awesome! He is my favorite star as well. So funny!
That. Was. Hillarious. Still the same creative girl i knew in jr high!
Post a Comment