The other day while Dax and Arden were at school, Cora and I were cleaning up the playroom. Well, I was cleaning up the playroom, and Cora was playing. She wanted me to put the apron on her, so I knew she was going to cook something using the little red kitchen. She proceeded to take about 10 full minutes to make me some beautiful cupcakes. She stirred things, she poured things, she put things into the pretend microwave and pushed buttons while making beeping noises (maybe the oven would have been a better choice for cupcakes, but pretty close). At the end of all of this diligent preparation, we have:
CUPCAKES! She made me "eat" them over and over, giggling all the way. They were the most delicious fake cupcakes I have ever tasted, even if they were made in the microwave.
5 comments:
So cute, and I love the red kitchen!
that is so cute!! cute little girl.
Great picture, Chrys!
How sweet! She loves making you happy, and doing nice things for you. And you HAVE to love that smile!
yes please...she's so sweet!
Post a Comment