There is SO much to post about Christmas this year, but when I think about how much stuff there is to post about I don't want to post at all! So for now, I'll just do one picture.
This is a picture of one of my favorite moments of Christmas. This is Christmas Eve, after everything has been done. We had spread the reindeer food on the lawn and set out cookies for Santa. The kids were in their new Christmas jammies, and were all nestled and snug in their beds. The presents were wrapped and put under the tree, and everything was perfect. I love this moment when everything is quiet and still and just waiting for the crazy happiness that will come in the morning. I took this picture right before the stockings were filled:
Now that it is all over I wish I could go back to this moment and do it all again!
1 comment:
Lovely Christmassy lighting. How did you do that? It all looks so . . . peaceful.
Post a Comment