Sunday, May 5, 2013

Where am I?

Did you miss me?  I am still here, just not able to find the time these last couple of weeks for the sadly neglected blog.  Here are my excuses:
  • 4 soccer games a week (plus practices),
  • My baby sister got married last weekend!
  • My twin brother and his family came and stayed at our house for a few days for said wedding,
  • Took a road trip to Dinoland (Vernal) this weekend to run a half marathon and of course see the dinosaur sights.  I have had a little bit of training to do these past few weeks.  But it all paid off because I met my goal of a sub-2-hour half (1:56:49!  Wahoo!) and now my legs are super stiff after the drive home.
I promise I will try to play catch up on the blog sometime this week.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Awesome running, you busy kid, ya!

Lori said...

Great job on your 1/2...I knew you could do it, you are speedster!

Ryan and Amber said...

K - Didn't even know you were a twin? What is my problem? And holy Mother of 1/2 Marathoners.... you are amazing!