Friday, April 18, 2014

Arden's Baptism

Arden was baptized last Saturday!  We are so proud of her.  Arden was lucky to have lots of family and friends who made time on a busy Saturday to share her special day.  Wish I would have taken some pictures of all of them...oops.  At least I got a lot of pictures of Arden.

I tried to get a good pic to put with the little invitation we sent, but Arden wasn't really in the mood to pose.  We eventually got a couple of okay smiles out of her, and she looked beautiful in her dress (from Costco!).

 And here she is on the big day itself:
 Proud daddy:
(I was also proud that her hair stayed put through it all!  We beat Preston out of the dressing rooms!)

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh my gosh she did not! How is that happening so fast? And KUDOS on the hair and dress. She looks like a little angel.

Diane said...

It was a wonderful day!