I used to be good at taking pictures. Now it seems that the only time I get my camera out is when we are out of town. And lately, if we are out of town, you can pretty much guess where we are...
Yup. The cabin. Last weekend we made another trip hoping to catch some more fall colors before they are gone from Bear Lake. When we got to the cabin, we had a visitor in our backyard:
She had pretty white socks on her legs, and wasn't very intimidated by the large amount of noise we were making. She even let the kids pose for a picture with her (okay, so the kids were too busy watching her to pose very much, but Arden is turned around at least!)
The reds and oranges were mostly gone, but we saw some fabulous YELLOWS!
Makes me want to climb all the way to the top of the mountain.
Oh, it is sooo pretty it makes my stomach hurt a little because I know it will be gone so soon.
While we were at the cabin we spent most of our time making some terraces and digging French drains around the cabin, trying to listen to conference, and making a blanket for my niece, Brynn.
Other than that little trip, we are waist deep in homework, car pooling, gymnastics, work, soccer games and practices, piano lessons, tumbling, trying to figure out what is for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, etc. housework, yard work, training for a half marathon that happens in a week and a half, trying to teach the dog to not pee in the house, etc. etc. blah blah blah. The days are busy, but I am hereby resolved to try to be a better documenter of the goings-on around hereabouts.
You believe me, right?

1 comment:
I believe you. And I hear you... Should I really blog about gymnastics, soccer and another preschool field trip?? I guess yes... These are the days. :)
Post a Comment