The last day of school finally came!
The kids all LOVED their teachers this year (Arden loved her Harry Potter-themed class this year with Mrs. Parker. Dax loved being sort-of-related to his awesome teacher Mrs. Potter, and Cora thought her teacher Mrs. Price was the best and nicest ever!) Even though the kids loved their teachers, they were still juuust a little excited for the summertime to finally be here:
I love this picture. I am so glad they are so excited for summer. I, myself, am a little more apprehensive about how we will all survive the summer without too much fighting/whining/destruction of the house. I also kind of hate seeing school end as it is just another stepping stone to growing up (Arden has only one more year of elementary! Yikes!). But there is nothing I can do to stop time, so summer here we come! We will figure it out and hopefully have some fun along the way. Happy summer everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment