Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Cora's Baptism Day

Cora was baptized the first week of June.  She chose her dress online, and I was a little worried that she wouldn't like it as much in real life, but she loved it!  It was beautiful, and so is she!  
I made her wander around the yard and get some pictures taken.  She wanted to get one of her smelling a rose (which is her favorite flower).  The light angle wasn't cooperating, but it still looks pretty.
 I love this one, she looks so sweet:
I did her hair pulled back so we wouldn't have to blow it dry or anything after her baptism, and it worked like a charm.  She loved the little flowers I got for her to put in her bun.  She was one excited girl!
 I made her and Preston pose for one picture before everything started.  Aren't they cute?
Cora had chosen the songs ("I love to look for rainbows," "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus," and "If the Savior Stood Beside Me") and sang along to all of them so sweetly.  She also asked Daxton to say the opening prayer and he did a great job!  (Arden was too shy to speak, but she handed out the programs).  Cora asked her grandmothers both to speak, and they did a perfect job.  Everything went perfectly, and it was such a special feeling.  I can't believe my baby is really eight years old!!  I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

She is adorable and I can't believe your baby is 8!!!
Kael turns eight this summer and I'm already emotional.