This week Preston had a "management retreat" at a beach hotel in St. Pete Beach, Florida. He has been out of town so much that Arden and I decided to tag along on this trip. We had a great time swimming in the pool, playing in the sand, and soaking up the sunshine. Preston got to spend the second half of Thursday and most of Friday with us on the beach, so he got a little mini-vacation too!
We had a great hotel room overlooking the beach, and even saw some dolphins swim by one evening at sunset! We got back late on Friday night (Arden did pretty good on the planes), and when we woke up on Saturday morning, there was a foot of snow outside! It was kind of a shock to my system go to from 80 degrees at the beach to 20 degrees and snow. Arden liked to play in the snow, and even "helped" us shovel the driveway. But she still keeps asking to go to the beach about every hour or two. "Beach! Yay, yay, beach!" 
3 comments:
Chrystie!! YOUR KILLING ME! No posting nice weather and beaches and sunshine!! LOL Im glad you guys got to go have fun. I would have tagged along too! Im with Arden...Beach Yay, yay, beach!! LOL cute!
What fun! I'd love to go somewhere warm, I wasn't ready for the snow yet. Arden is such a cutie!
I LOVE that picture with her in the sand hole. AND she looks like she is having a ball. I hope she had enough fun for ALL of us. Dawnell
Post a Comment