We had a pretty busy, but fun weekend. I went with my sisters to a Mika concert at a little club downtown on Friday night. We had to wait outside in the cold for what seemed like FOREVER, but the show ended up being pretty fun. I hadn't been to a real concert since the Killers last December (December of 2006, yikes), so it was fun. Then on Saturday nite we went out with some friends to dinner and the Jazz game. I am totally into the Jazz this year, probably because they are winning! Don't get me wrong, I have always been a Jazz fan, but this year whenver there is a game on TV I try to watch it, and we are lucky enough to know a few people with season tickets, so we have got to tag along to quite a few games. Arden has even been to a few, and is pretty good for about 3 quarters. She says "yay, yay Dazz!" and "Doh, Dazz, Doh! (Go, Jazz Go!)."
I got "blog tagged," so here goes:
- Two Names You've Gone By: 1) Miss Chrys (my dad) and 2) Chrystiebabe (Preston)
- Two Thing I Am Wearing Right Now: A sweater and jeans
- Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1) a sense of humor and 2) warm feet (and the willingness to let me warm my cold feet up on them).
- Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1) Go to the beach and 2) Sleep!
- Two things you did last night: 1) Took Arden to see Grandma and Grandpa Zaugg, where I had two pieces of cake, and 2) Ran on the treadmill while watching "Pride and Prejudice" (the miniseries...I love Colin Firth!) to make up for that second piece of cake.
- Two people you Last Talked To: Arden and Preston.
- Two things You're doing tomorrow: 1. Going to work (Tuesday mornings are my office mornings), and 2) Taking my dad out to dinner for his birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
- Two Longest Car Rides: 1) Going to Disneyland when I was around 12 years old...We had seven people in our big brown van with NO air conditioning! We drove through Las Vegas in the middle of the summer and all our gummi bears melted together. 2) Drive from Boston to Maine last September (Arden got bored and grumpy, which made me grumpy, which made Preston grumpy...you get the picture).
- Two Favorite Holidays: 1) Christmas 2) Halloween (honorable mention to Thanksgiving, which I think is a very underrated holiday! Eating and football all day, what could be better?)
- Two Favorite Drinks: 1) Coke Zero with Vanilla and 2) Caramel Apple Cider with whip cream from Starbucks. Yum!
- Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1) I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches and 2) I used to be an art major in college.
- Two jobs I have had in my life: 1) Lifeguard at Laguna Beach, 2) Audit Slave for PricewaterhouseCoopers :)
- Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1) Moulin Rouge and 2) Bringing Up Baby (Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn)
- Two Favorite Foods: 1) Coconut Shrimp and 2) Ben & Jerry's Phish food ice cream.
- Two places I'd rather be right now: 1) the Beach (Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos Islands, BWI), or 2) in bed asleep!
Can't leave without posting another picture of Arden cheesing it for you:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!
4 comments:
Oh my heck! Arden is so freaking cute! I love her little piggies! Stay warm!
Yep, you did tag me! But I completed the challenge.
I think it is supposed to snow again tonight, but it has been very nice. Makes me wish I got to be outside instead of at work. Oh well.
Thanks for the tag! I'm glad for the warm weather too. Parker keeps asking to go to the park....pretty soon we'll have to get together and go!
Cute Cute!! We need to do lunch!
Post a Comment