I don't have too much else to report...I have had a cold all week. It started out as just a little one but as the days go by it seems to be getting worse instead of better, and it is getting pretty old. Arden was sick (throwing up) at the beginning of the week, but Dax has mostly been fine. We are just trying to fight our way back to healthiness so we can rejoin the outside world again!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Daxton's Photo Shoot
Okay, don't get too excited by the title...Daxton hasn't been discovered or anything. I just did a little photo shoot with him this morning at home. I am trying to get some good pictures to put on the invitations we are going to send out for Daxton's blessing. I never got around to sending birth announcements out, so I am just going to send these instead. We are going to be blessing him on December 7th, assuming all goes well with the adoption finalization. Save the date! (Let me know if you want an invite and aren't related to me!). Here are some of my favorite pictures:



Do I have my "mommy-goggles" on, or is he ready for his magazine cover?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
You don't have mommy-goggles on, he is a cutie. That is so exciting that your blessing date is coming up so soon. If only St. Louis and Salt Lake were an easy weekend drive.
What a handsome boy! He really is adorable and I love his little smile.
Awesome pictures. I hope you get feeling better!
Which one are you going to pick, they are all so cute!
You're a great photography and he's YUMMY!
He is sooo cute. How do you get him to lay so long on his belly. Ryker only lays there long enough to drop his arm and roll to his back. hehehe.. we are so excited for your special days coming up. The last few months have gone so fast!!
daxton is adorable!!!! ya we for sure need to get together for dinner sometime soon! call us sometime lets plan a day.
VERY CUTE! You got some great pictures of him -- you should go pro. :) Yay, I hope everything goes smoothly for you with the adoption. It's always a nice feeling once you get sealed because then it's final for sure.
Daxton is so cute. We are excited for the sealing. Your family sure is a cute one. I like all the pics. You did a great job!
Hi Christie,
It looks like your friends (the Beechers) live somewhere near us. I recognized pictures they took near Greenbluff (even though they never mentioned the name). I then looked through her archives and saw that they moved to Washington around August, but still no mention of the city. However, I see pictures in the archives of downtown Spokane. I conclude they must not live too far from us.
http://thebeechers.blogspot.com/
-Clint
You are a good photographer! I know it's hard to catch them at the right moment. Glad you are feeling better.
Chrystie you are an awesome photographer. Of course it is easier when you have such a darling (and willing!) subject. Nice going with the photos. And p.s., birth announcements are overrated. :)
those pictures are so adorable! Too cute!
Post a Comment