On Thursday night we went "trunk-or-treating" over at the church, and Arden (and consequently me) scored a TON of candy. Right after that, we quickly came home for the 2nd annual Zaugg family Halloween party. I don't have many pictures, but I will try to steal some later from my sisters-in-law. The kids (and some parents!) all dressed up in their costumes, and it was so fun to see everyone all dressed up. We ate jack-o-lantern pizzas, broke a Frankenstein pinata, and played some games, and pretty much made a lot of noise. It was great to see everyone! We don't get together as much as we used to since Preston's parents left on their mission. Here is one picture I have of some if the kids playing Halloween bingo:
The next day was Halloween! We hadn't carved our pumpkins, so we spent part of the morning doing that. I get to draw on the faces, and then Preston gets to cut them out. Arden (of course) wanted to help with the cutting and the drawing, but when it came time to scoop out the gross insides, which was the only part that she could actually help with, she wasn't too interested. We all had fun anyway, and Daxton as usual just loved to sit in his chair and watch us.
After the kids took their naps, we put them in their costumes again! Here is Arden, she was a cute little skunk:
My favorite part of the costume was the back...on her little skunk bum it says "Lil' Stinker." So true.
Dax was a dinosaur:
I had a witches hat from a couple of years ago, so I thought I would join in the fun too:
11 comments:
You are the Halloween Queen. Fun costumes (including yours). I don't think you could have possible crammed anymore fun into the holiday. We should come celebrate with you.
Does Daxton ever not smile? Seriously, I can hardly get Jason to look at the camera.
Looks like you guys had fun. Love the witch hat!
Simply Darling! And you make a pretty witch!
Also you been TAGGED! Just a reminder!:D
Great costumes....Aeva was a dinosaur and Gracie was a "good" witch.... but we had zero skunks....
Didn't see any Preston outfits...
Very cute kids....
I loved your kids costumes, they were really cute! And they loved the pinata (as always) at the party. I didn't get any good pictures my camera battery was dying so it wasn't fast enough. :( I'll have to steal blog pictures too.
Looks like you had a great Halloween! I heard your weather there was nice for trick or treating for once. I have so many memories of going out in the snow to trick or treat!
I am proud of you for dressing up. I was boring and just dressed up as a mom!
I love the costumes. The one of Dax on his side smiling is the best.
You make a stunning witch and your kids are darling! So fun to see it all!
Cute costumes! I'm with Preston on the Trunk or Treating. I think everyone is a little lazy.
sounds like a fun night and the kids are darling. We are all excited to see Preston on Sunday, although I feel sad for you that he has to been gone so much.
Post a Comment