Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa....scary or not?

Today was the Haun family Christmas party! It was great to catch up with everyone and the food was good too. We even got a visit from Santa Claus! He even brought his wife! Arden was a little shy and said she wanted Daxton to go first. So, I sat Daxton down on Santa's lap, and he turned and looked at Santa for 5 seconds or so, and then this is what he did:He screamed and screamed! It was weird because he will usually sit with anyone as long as he can still see me, but I guess Santa is extra scary! Next up was Arden. This is the first year she has really understood the whole Santa concept, so she was actually pretty excited to see him. Here is the little sweetie showing Santa what a good girl she is:
Oh well. Even if Daxton doesn't like Santa, he sure looks cute in his Santa hat!


Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are darling photos! I especially think Daxton look so cute in his Santa hat.

Ryan and Amber said...

Hilarious! Why is it that kids are so terrified of Santa? Your kids are darling!

Lori said...

Daxton in the hat is much cuter than the "real" Santa. Looks like you all had fun.

Ryan and Amber said...

Chrystie - We would love to get together sometime for dinner - after the holidays! We have MUCH to talk about with you guys! Be in touch!

Kati said...

Poor Daxton. I love the pictures though. That turned out to be a pretty fun little party. Arden is pretty talented at playing tag!

Julie Keddington said...

The picture of Daxton with Santa is a classic! I love it!