Corbie has started to smile now! Her smiles don't last long and I haven't caught one on camera yet. As soon as I pull out the camera, the smiles disappear. I will keep trying! This is as close as I have come, it is kind of the leftovers of a big smile:
Daxton is getting better at being gentle with Corbie, and I think he has finally decided that he likes her. He kissed her foot the other day (or what passes for kissing with Dax), and has given her some "hugs" this week too. I am not sure Corbie has enjoyed any of the kisses or hugs, but I sure did! I am so glad they are starting to be friends.
Dax has also learned to say Arden...well sort of (he says "Awww-nnnn"). Arden and Dax love to play together. However, they can get a little loud and a little rough. Sometimes it is like the World Wrestling Federation in my living room:
Everyone is blogging about graduations lately, and I want to fit in! Here is as close as I can get: Arden's gymnastics teacher has decided to move her up into the next-level class, so that is sort of like a graduation! She really loves going to gymnastics, and is not afraid to try anything and everything. Next week they are doing a "show," whatever that means, so I will hopefully have some pictures to post. Arden also "graduated" from her first swimming lessons class last week. She had a rough time for a week or two, but she got over her fears and did SO GREAT the last couple of weeks. I am so proud of her. She is such a great helper to me even though she is so little herself. I would be lost without her!!
5 comments:
So cute! I love when they start to get a personality and show it. It looks like Arden and Daxton are turning into great pals...I love the wrestling picture. :)
Glad to see you're getting the hang of it. I was so impressed when I saw you at the store the other day! You looked so put together and on top of it all.... kids were quiet, no one was running away.... I would never have guessed you were fighting the 3 on 1 battle!
Three kids is a little trickier. But it is so worth it. Some days are better than others but you look like you are really happy. Your kids are really darling.
OH she is so cute! It is fun when they start smiling but hard to time for a picture. Way to go Arden...we will look for those pictures! That is great that they play together so well. Wish I could see more of them.
Dawnell
Just me checking to see if you have written anything new. I love to read you kid's blogs, so I know what's going on in your heads that you don't tell me about. Ha Ha. Great pictures of Corbie, by the way.
Post a Comment