Oh those little baby teeth are soooooooo cute! But holy cow it sure is hard getting them here! Corbie has had her bottom two teeth for a few weeks, and now she is finally getting her top two front teeth. Let's just say she has been juuuuuust a teeny bit grouchy about the whole thing. I hope they are as cute as her bottom teeth!!!
.
Poor little Corbie has to have surgery on her toe next week, and I am stressing about it to say the least. We are lucky to have Primary Childrens hospital so close to us, and I am thankful that it is just an outpatient procedure and that she won't have to stay overnight. However, she does have to go under general anesthesia, which makes me very nervous. Hopefully everything will go smoothly! Wish us luck!
7 comments:
Last year, Ruby had to have surgery to separate her little fingers. We were super nervous for all the same reasons.
Everything went more than amazingly well. Those people at Primary Children's know what they're doing and how to make it easy on parents and kids. They were great, Ruby did great, and everything turned out great.
I'm sure Corbie and her parents will have the same experience.
Good luck!
her teeth are very cute! im sure the surgery will be good. we will pray for her.
I understand the anxiety. Surgery is nerve racking no matter what. Good luck to you all next week. Let us know if you need any help.
I have such cute grandchildren! We can babysit next week if Preston wants to go with you. Never heard a definitive answer on that. . . . let us know!
I HATE teeth cutting too! As for our upcoming somewhat soon to happen date - let's book something post busy season and Corbie-toe surgery. How is MARCH looking?
So sorry about the surgery but at least she'll be in good hands...Good luck and she's such a cutie with those teeth.
I hope her surgery goes well. We will keep you all in our prayers.
Post a Comment