Corbie loves oatmeal. Oatmeal loves Corbie. When they get together, it is hard to get themapart again. Oatmeal loves Corbie's fingers, Corbie's clothes, Corbie's face, Corbie's hair, and the inside of Corbie's ears and nose (look closely at the picture and you will see what I mean). The Oatmeal even loves the surfaces Corbie is near, particularly the crevices of her highchair, and allllll around the floor. Have you ever noticed that oatmeal turns to cement within about 15 minutes? Seriously, sometimes I feel like I need a jackhammer or a chisel to get it off the floor.
I am starting to think maybe oatmeal hates me. And I might be starting to hate it back.
2 comments:
Brezzy ♥ oatmeal too. she cooks it in a cup in the microwave.....prob is she DOES NOT rinse her dish. ugh. so I'm sure we have the same feelings about oatmeal and our girls.
{JESS}
Wow that so FUNNY and STICKY!!! I agree with Jessica and soak the everything as so as possible but Oatmeal is very YUMMY!
Post a Comment