(Applause, please...)
Sorry I don't have a better picture...I took about seven pictures after her bath yesteray, and this is the ONLY one that wasn't blurry. Corbie NEVER holds her feet still. Ever. Especially if I want her to. Cutting her toenails is nerve-wracking. Anyway, I will try to do better later.
Her toe still looks a little scary arount the stitches, but hopefully the scar won't be too bad. I am still trying to keep her from poking at it too much by making her wear multiple pairs of socks, but she is already bending it, and it doesn't seem to bother her too much (so far).
This week has been busy because Preston's parents came home from their mission on Wednesday! Hooray! We are so happy they are home, but they had to come home a little early because of some health issues, so we are hoping that everything works out with those. Welcome home, Grandma & Grandpa Zaugg!! (We spent last night and this afternoon with Preston's family, and being the dork that I am, I took absolutely no pictures. Sorry. I will do better.)
7 comments:
Hooray on her toe...it looks great!!!!
The doctors did a great job. Her toe looks great!
I think that is so amazing!! Cute toes Corbie!
The toe looks so good!!! congrats.
What a cute little piglet!!
I bet she's glad to have that cast off. Now she can work on becoming seriously mobile.
WoW! Her toe looks amazing!! What a great job they did! She is ready for a pedicure now!
Post a Comment