Monday, April 26, 2010

What I Have Been Up To...

This is what I have been looking at for the past week or so:

We got back VERY LATE last night from our trip to the fabulous Cayman Islands. I am dead tired and running around doing laundry and trying to catch up on work so this is all you get for now....but I promise there will be many more pictures and stories coming soon!

9 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Soooo x10 so jealous!!!

Troy said...

Agreed... I am very jealous....I will have to tell you about my time in the Grand Caymans some time.... It involves a downpour.... a 7 mile walk on a busy road.... good times....

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

I'm SO jealous, but you deserve it! Can't wait to see the pics of your adorable kids.

Charlotte said...

So good for the soul to go someplace warm during winter/spring. Can't wait to see some pics.

Chris W. said...

Looks like soooo much fun!

Val said...

I'm not enjoying this 'reality' thing. Let's go back now!

Jessica O. said...

I love that turquoise blue water. I've been to the Bahamas but I haven't been to the the Cayman Islands. Maybe someday. Did you scuba? Can't wait to hear about it.

Leslie said...

Can't wait to hear more!

Holly said...

Looking forward to some details and pictures... was this your first big trip with 3 kiddos?