It was my first time there, and at first I was worried because the shoot only lasted about 10 or 15 minutes. However, the kids were pretty much done getting their pictures taken after that short time, and we ended up getting a few cute shots. I put some of my favorites over in the sidebar, and here are some other ones I liked:
Close-up Corbie:
Daxton suprised me by actually smiling in quite a few pictures! At home it is nearly impossible to get him to hold still and smile at the same time, but the girl at the store had the touch. Dax thought she was hilarious. I love this one:
I tried to get him to be barefoot, but he REFUSED to take off his shoes. Can we photo-shop those bad boys out? Oh well.
The group shots were a little harder...someone was always just a little bit off. But here was a cute one:
Corbie was done smiling by this point, but Dax was still going strong:
The two girls look great in this picture, but I have no idea what Dax is doing with his face??
Silly boy. Hopefully by fall things will have calmed down for Jessica and we can wrestle her into doing a family picture for us (hint, hint, Jess!). By the way, find Jessica on Facebook! Search for "Jessica Zaugg Photography."
5 comments:
Photo shoots with all you kids together is so hard but you got some sweet ones...your kids are getting so big and beautiful!
they are all beautiful. The blue shirts were a perfect choice -- so complimentary to all your kids. I love Dax's expressions, smiling or not. You can tell he is a spunky kid with lots of character! Love it! He was way cute sharing his potato chips with me at the park today.
Wow! They look great and is it just me or does Dax look like a BIG boy now? WOW! He grew up in the last few months! Good job as usual, Mama!
Adorable! I love Arden with the Daisy, she looks so sweet.
I am soooooo sorry. You know u r busy when I just saw your post. Thank you for the shout out:) your sweet. I think the pix turned out GREAT and yes we can do a family shoot....when I can catch up. Thanks for understanding.
Jess
Post a Comment