Over a year ago Arden colored on my boring beige and brown bedspread with a pen. Despite my best efforts, the pen mark remained. We lived with it, and lived with it. But finally I could stand it no more. So I finally found a new bedspread that I liked, but I was worried it was too girlie for Preston. He said it was too girlie....but I bought it anyway. So of course I had to repaint the wall to match:
And of course then I had switch out the curtains.
But Preston pulled the plug on me when I started talking about a new pictures for the wall and maybe an area rug...
It has been a crazy busy summer so far. I can't believe it is July (my FAVORITE month) already!! We had a great June and have been to the park a gazillion times already this summer. We even got brave and took the kids to see Toy Story 3 last weekend. You DON'T want to know all of the details and I am not naming any names....but let's just say a little too much popcorn and skittles were eaten by a certain member of my family whose name starts with D and ends with AX (with DISASTROUS consequences) and a small head injury was sustained by another member of the family whose name rhymes with Zorbie. I don't think I will be tempted to take all 3 kids to the movies again anytime in the foreseeable future.
Or possibly never. Ever. Again.
But what I saw of the movie was good :)
6 comments:
OH - that doesn't sound good. Guess we are glad we didn't go to the movie with you :-)
The room looks great!
I love the green!! And tell Preston it's not girlie, it's tropical :)
heading to the movie now with FOUR kiddos - now I'm nervous. I've never taken an infant before.
i like your new room!
I didn't think the movie thing went that badly. But, I wasn't the one washing off the boy in the rest room sink, either. Arden and Preston had a good time, too. Ha Ha.
I LOVE your room!
WOW - I LOOOOOOVE your new room! I'll be looking for a new comforter soon and want something bright and cheery, what a perfect color. :)
Post a Comment