Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

It is Christmas Eve! I am so excited to sit back and watch my beautiful kids enjoy the magic of Christmas this year. I used to dream of having Christmases full of lots of noise and squeals and little kid sounds, so I am going to try and soak it up as much as possible. I know these special Christmases when the kids are small are going to go by so fast! I wish I could save some of it up and use it later (like when all three of them are teenagers).




Merry Christmas Everyone!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your darling family

Ryan and Amber said...

Merry Christmas to you and your little brood including the little limping one... poor little lamb! Here's the good news - they are SO dang resilient it is amazing. Hope you guys have a great holiday!