Arden loves to draw and color. A while ago she asked me if she could hang up some pictures on her wall. I said sure. Now her wall looks like this:
The first time I saw it, it kind of freaked me out a little. Doesn't it look like those walls that the crazy people always have on TV? You know, someone appears totally normal all during the show, until the police get into their house and find their walls all covered with paper like this (usually all pictures or articles about the person/thing they are obsessed with), and then everyone who just found it looks at each other sideways as if to say, "Wow. Obviously only a crazy person would have put all this stuff up on a wall like this." But, since the pictures are of a variety of subjects (unicorns, bunnies, flowers, rainbows), I guess I won't worry.
Arden's other new favorite thing is to steal my iPod and dance around with headphones on. Here are some pictures that are a little bit blurry because of the dancing.
Arden's other new favorite thing is to steal my iPod and dance around with headphones on. Here are some pictures that are a little bit blurry because of the dancing.
3 comments:
she is such a cute little girl! I love the pictures of her dancing
I'm going to go with the idea that Arden has a future in detective work. She's just displaying all the evidence, you know?!
Looks like the wall of a creative person, who wants to enjoy her creations.
Post a Comment