All our Christmas decorations are down, and things are pretty much back to normal around here. Dax still wants to watch "Kung Fu Panda Holiday Special" quite a bit and Cora still sings "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" pretty much every day (which is hilarious because she says, "Like a lightbulb!" during the whole song, like this: "Woo-dof the red nose weindeeeeer had a vewy shiney nose - WIKE A WITE-BUB! an if you evah saw it, you wood even say it gwow WIKE A WITE-BUB! Aw of the udder reindeeeeer use to waf and caw him names WIKE A WITE-BUB! They nevuh wet poh woo-dooof join in any weindeer games WIKE A WITE-BUB!" You get the idea.)
Nothing too big to report, we are just chugging along. Cora, unfortunately, has started to think she doesn't need to take a nap. Even more unfortunately, she uses the time she used to use for napping to make messes in her room. On her floor/bed are the contents of her two bottom drawers and most of her box of wipes. Little stinker!
Lately Arden has been on a jeans-strike. She just wants to wear skirts and leggings every day...well, she wants to wear skirts but I make her wear leggings, even though the weather has been near 50 degrees most of this week. I finally talked her into wearing some jeans this week, and was so excited I had to take a picture to document:
It actually snowed today, and feels a little bit like winter. More on that later...

3 comments:
Yay for snow! I like the artwork. Arden's hair has gotten so long!
I am cracking up at the nap time shenanigans. I SO relate!
Seems to me that Arden used to get creative in her room at naptime at about that age. Flower pot dirt spread around, etc. Gotta fill up that non-sleeping time with some interesting (and forbidden) activities.
Post a Comment