First up, breakfast. Most important meal of the day, you know.
Next, a little playtime. I am having a super hard time keeping pants on this little girl since we bought her a bunch of cute "unda-weah" now that she is potty training. So here is what she runs around in much of the day:
After lunch, (if mom is lucky) is naptime! A few days ago I found Cora trying out alternative napping places. Here she is all sacked out behind the chair in her room. (Yes, that is still a binky in her mouth...I know I am horrible. Heaven help me, but I love that thing almost as much as Corbie. Its days are numbered though, don't worry).
Finally, Cora has to squeeze in an AWFUL lot of being cute.



3 comments:
What is with toddlers burning desire to dump things from boxes bags and bins? I will never understand! Good thing she is a cutie
Very cute!
I think you should save that there potty picture. She will LOVE it when she's a teenager, I'm sure.
Post a Comment