Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

It had been almost a year and a half since we had our family pictures taken.  I love getting the kids' pictures taken, but I don't love getting my own picture taken so much. So I procrastinate.   I finally decided that since the kids have changed so much since the last family picture, it was time to bite the bullet and go get some new ones.  Here are some of my favorites:

Dax had burned his finger on the curling iron I was using on Cora's super-straight hair, so he was pretty sad all the way to the studio.  I was worried we wouldn't get any good shots of him, but he cheered right up once the camera was on him.  He is such a ham.  Love it.

Here is the whole fam-damily.  Cheese!
  Unlike last time she got her pictures taken, Cora was super smiley!
 Another group shot that I liked:
 But the ones with the kids by themselves are the cutest, don't you think?
My beautiful, toothless Arden:
And one last group shot...Cora loved having her hands on her hips, but I didn't love the way they had Arden folding her arms, she looks mad or something?  Maybe it is just me?  Oh well.  Still cute.  
And here is my little cutie-Corbie one more time.  Should I have taken her orange bows out for the shots where she is alone?  I kind of wish i did now, since they don't match her dress?  Oh well.  Again, still cute.
There were a few things I wish I could go back and change, but overall I am pretty happy!  Now I don't have to worry about doing that again for another year or two :-)

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Love love live em. And that pop of color with the bows is just right. Good job pretty mama

Diane said...

Aw-w-w. Great pix!

Chris W. said...

Adorable! You have such a cute family!