Isn't he too-die-for-off-the-charts adorable? I can't tell you guys how much I looooooove this little crazy little big kid.
We are finally moving him into a big-boy bed for his birthday. We decided to build it tonight while he is sleeping and then put him in it so when he wakes up on his birthday in the morning he is in his new bed, complete with dinosaur blanket. Just now I picked up his sweet sleeping self out of his toddler bed and carried him down the hall to my bed so we could start on our little project. Taking him out of his toddler bed (that had been his crib before we converted it) for the last time hurt my heart. As a friend of mine recently said...Time is my enemy.
Most of the time I am excited to see how much he is learning every day and how he is growing, but sometimes...I so long for the pause button. Here and no further. I love 3-year-old Daxton. I adore him. Why can't I keep him forever? WHYYYYY???
Anyway...
This has been a crazy week...Ogden Marathon Relay, Preschool Graduation, doctors appointments, family pictures, Daxton's first official "friends" birthday party, kindergarten zoo field trips, on top of all the usual stuff and that is my excuse for not blogging for a while. I promise I will do some catch-up posts soon.

2 comments:
He is NOT four. He's not. Even if he has a big boy bed complete with dinosaurs... he's still tiny and little. Take that TIME!
Happy Birthday Dax! Sure did go by fast, too fast!
Post a Comment